Monday 3 February 2014

Many a splendid thing

Hi there!

I hope you have had a great week.  Mine has been busy and we ended it with a trip down to Adelaide.  While here I got to spend some time with my Mum (in Law) Shirley and had some help and encouragement with my next card for the design team.  I even got to play with her Copics!!!

I got to play with Tiffany playing violin.  She is exquisite.  I came up with so many ideas and one I really wanted to do, but with work and study I ran out of time.  I was so happy to get to do this with Mum.  It made it extra special - we don't get down to Adelaide very much, it is a 6 hour drive each way.




The green and brown cards are from Stamin up and I used Copic markers to colour Tiffany. 

The little pearls and the music paper are from Mum's stash!
The shimmery card Tiffany is printed on is the back of a Christmas card I recycled.



We thank our sponsor this week
and are so thrilled to have the opportunity to work with their adorable images.


They are generously offering our winner

3 Digis
of their winners choice

Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

On to my POTWs, yes there are two again.  We are getting so many good links on our Make it Monday Linky party, it is getting even harder to narrow it down.
This lovely tag is by Wendy at Wendy's Card Craft.   I love the colours and the  Tim Holtz stamps.  Check out her blog!
Next is a fun card at Nicole at Nicole's Craft Nook.  I love the shape, colours and the fun theme.
Have a great week
Rachael :-)

7 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Rachael .
Really enjoyed sharing some crafting time with you .Love your colour combination for this sweet image and the pearls for her earing and bracelet .
great choices for your PsOTW too .
hugs Mum

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Rachael..love your little lady and fabulous copic colouring..love the music paper background and two fabulous P'sOTW..

luv CHRISSYxx

Rocio De Alba said...

Hi Rachael!

I love your card! Your color combinations are perfect. And the digi is super cute, too.

xoxo
Rocio

lalkygirl said...

Hi
Sounds like you had fun at your MIL,s house crafting together.
I love your card ,fab vibrant colours and the backing paper is just perfect
Great PoTW's too
Happy crafting
Tracey x

Jan said...

Gorgeous card. I popped over from Mim xx Jan

Sandy said...

It's always fun at Shirley's. I'm lucky to catch up with her and Doug several times a week.
Your card is gorgeous, love the colours you chose to colour your delightful image and the music paper is perfect! Two great choices for POTW. I'm amazed at all the entries and always find it hard to pick.
Hugs,
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Rachael !!! :))
I really appreciate you picking my card for POTW !!! :))

Your card is awesome !! I love the musical DP w/ her !!! Xo