Sunday 5 June 2011

feeling crafty


Well, after a long period of no posts, I have finaly had motivation to resume again. I am trying to start up a little craft group in Roxby to give me and other like minded the oomph to get back into our crafting passions. After finally deciding on a night that seemed to suit most that I have asked I have been flicking through magazines and playing with a scrap pack that my partner's mum made up for me. So far I have come up with 4 cards. They are fairly simple but I feel excited again and now am over flowing with ideas for lots of other projects. Hope you like them.




1 comment:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Rachael .How wonderful .These are all amazing . Love the butterflys .Good luck with your group .If i can help with anything let me know .. If I can get Doug interested perhaps we could come down when you have a group and I can take part too.